Playing with Blue Hair Extensions!

/ 15 comments
I finally put the extensions I dyed to good use last night and popped them in to see how they looked. With my turquoise hair, they were just too obviously extensions for my tastes so I waited patiently until my turquoise faded enough to go midnight blue.




They're still a bit obvious since my actual hair has a different texture and is a touch greener (clearly didn't fade the turquoise quite enough!) but I think I'll get away with it...Maybe I'll spray them with dry shampoo to take away some shine.

I'll have to wait until my hair is longer before I can wear a full head of extensions - otherwise I'll look like a crazy Tina Turner! Ah well, a hat hides a multitude of hair sins laziness.

Do you wear extensions? Any brands you'd recommend? I'm eying up some more Halo ones!

15 comments:

  1. how cool are these extensions, i think it really blends in with the little left overs of the previous colour before, love it xx
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely! I love blue hair :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks lovely! I love your hair :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look amazing! So pretty. I don't think I would necessarily think "extensions" just looking at them in these pics. They look great. :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look, stunning and eyecatching! That blue really suits you!
    Love Amie

    www.creditcrunchchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. They looks really good curled! Makes it look more you own. I have some clip in human hair extensions in red from rapunzelrapunzel.co.uk They're really good quality and look great straightened or curled, I have to buy the longest length for my hair though which still isn't long enough but they blend in well with the layers in my hair.. although I am getting my hair trimmed soon and ditching the layers so I may have to restyle them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this look, colours look fab together.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous of your hair, looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think these actually look really good with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them. I have some purple ones that I like to clip in. I used to have purple streaks but I took them out for my wedding. The clip ins take me back! Now I want blue!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really pretty! I love how naturally they sit in your hair even though theyre blue!

    dp
    x
    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow amazing..Love them xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, love it, I don't think they look obvious, at least in pictures. I loooooove those curls!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing!
    I've messed around with extensions before, but I've never had the confidence to wear them out, think I might break them out and have another go now though :)
    Betty
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this look, stunning and eyecatching! That blue really suits you!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.