REVIEW - Naked Rescue Repairing Hair Treatment

/ 4 comments
After being so impressed with the other products in Naked's 'Rescue' hair care line, it only seemed logical to complete the collection with this huge pot of repairing hair treatment. With an impressive (and 97% natural) list of ingredients including - argon oil, olive oil, meadowfoam, shea butter and sunflower extract I knew my super dry hair would absolutely love it!

[[ 400ml tub* - £7.99 / Single use sachet* - £1.29 ]]

To use Naked Rescue Repairing Hair Treatment, I first wash my hair using Naked Rescue Intensive Care Shampoo (reviewed here) until my hair is literally squeaky clean. I then blast my hair under water as hot as I can stand for about 30 seconds so that my hairs' cuticles open wider, allowing the treatment to penetrate fully. After squeezing out the excess water, I slather my hair with the treatment, paying particular attention to the ends and wrap my hair up in a hot towel. I go and make a brew...do a Sudoku...check eBay...then whenever I fancy thoroughly wash the treatment out. Naked recommend you leave it in for 3 - 5 minutes, but since my hair is SO thick and naturally dry (thanks to having curly hair), I usually leave it in for up to 1 hour!


I leave my hair to dry naturally since the last thing it needs is heat from a hair dryer, spray in some heat protection, straighten my locks and marvel in how soft Naked's Rescue Repairing Hair Treatment makes it :) Fantastic if you bleach, colour or use chemical treaments on your hair. A bargain at £7.99 for a monsterous 400ml of product from Boots or online.

* Product photos from the Naked website.

4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks really shiny, I used colour b4 recently so my locks are feeling a bit butchered so I think I might go get some of this in boots this week and see if it will help, looks good to me,
    love your wee turban/face mask combo pic ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts on haircare! Really helpful!

    Is there any products you would reccomend for bleached, dry hair? I've been colouring my hair for 6 years and its pretty dead (currently being bleach blonde), having never used any perticular haircare, ive never even used a heat protection spray which is pretty terrible as i straighten every day :S I've been eyeing up Aussie but advice would be nice, as it seems you dye bits of your hair alot ^_^
    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good! I'd try this but I made a dent in my cash this past week by buying some Naked products online :p Great review and your hair does look lovely and soft and shiny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these products and there not too expensive either!! You can get them on their website for very cheap!
    http://www.nakedbodycare.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.