Darling Girl Cosmetics on Twitter...

/ 3 comments
Susan from Darling Girl Cosmetics has now set up a Twitter account :) Thought I'd just let you guys know since Twitter is the main source of beauty blogger banter! So if you're interested in Darling Girl, why not follow for a chit chat, to ask about products or perhaps request a custom colour? I'm sure we'll all be kept up to date with upcoming collections and such on there!

Here are some links to Darling Girl reviews/ swatches:
Mine.
Makeup Zombie's.
Eyeconic's.
Just Peachy's.
Swatch Storm's.

You can follow Susan @dgcosmetics

3 comments:

  1. I really need to join Twitter so I can stop stalking people - like Susan - on FB! I just.. oh god, I know I'll be an addict... :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Robyn, g'woooon, get a Twitter! You can just leave the page up as you do other stuff so it isn't really too bad...plus you get to chatter wither everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your swatches are great, they all look so pigmented! xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.