Too Faced 'Shadow Insurance' - Make Your Eye Make-up LAST!

/ 5 comments
Too Faced 'Shadow Insurance' is my holy grail primer. It is my make-up God - I will forever be a devout worshipper, kneeling to give my thanks on a daily basis and spreading the word about the joy it can bring. It is the one product I simply can't do without, and one of the rare cult classics actually worth the praise it receives - sit down, grab a brew, let me tell you about Too Faced 'Shadow Insurance'...


This one little product makes my eye make-up last through anything the day can throw at it - and I mean anything. 'Shadow Insurance' has seen me through torrential rain, snow blizzards, concerts which have literally soaked every item of clothing I've been wearing through with sweat, extreme heat and probably a whole bunch more - after all, I have been using it for about seven years...
Application is a doddle, just squeeze a tiny bit onto your lid and rub it in with your finger - sorted! From the tube, 'Shadow Insurance' is a fleshy beige type of shade, but it turns transparent once it's blended into the skin. I let in sit for about ten seconds, then apply eye make-up as usual. Eyeshadow applies buttery smooth, blends like a dream and stays looking fresh all day. Boom. Job done.

Now, it is a bit pricey at £17 a pop, but one tube lasts AGES. I've only had three for as long as I've been using it, which is amazing considering how small the tube looks! That makes the 'cost per wear' pretty damn tiny. If cheap primers haven't worked for you in the past it's time to up your game and shell out a bit more - trust me, it's worth it.

RRP - £17 for 11g of product.
Available from - Boots and various online stores.
Do you use eyeshadow primer? Which is your favourite?

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

5 comments:

  1. I'm in two minds whether to repurchase this or the Urban Decay eye primer when it runs out! I love the UD one but this one sounds good as well

    KatHorrocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing, I usually use soap and glory's primer, I definitely couldn't live without one! X
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good with the eyeliner, I wish you could do mine haha!
    www.diamants-au-chocolat.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this primer but I'm just wondering, do you use this with DG glitter glue or alternate between the two?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Kat They're really very similar, I find TFSI a bit smoother to apply but the results are roughly the same. I've no idea why I prefer this one really!

    @ Adele, I didn't even know Soap and Glory had one!

    @ mizzmoi Haha thanks! *sends good eyeliner vibes*

    @ Lolli, 'Glitter Glue' is a base, so I use it over TFSI :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.