REVIEW: Essence 'All About Sunrise' Palette

/ 5 comments
I am absolutely, undeniably an eyeshadow addict. I own more than I care to count and actually need to figure out some more storage for them all (eek!) With that said, it speaks volumes for a palette when it joins my everyday arsenal, I don't get bored of it and I even make a dent in a shade or two - that's the case with Essence 'All About Sunrise'.
'All About Sunrise' comprises of six (mostly warm) shades with a shimmery, near metallic finish. They have the most buttery smooth texture of any eyeshadow I've ever tried, which makes them easy to blend, layer and control. Essence are seriously on the ball when it comes to eyeshadows, I've yet to find one with a texture that sucks!
These swatches are SINGLE swipes with NO primer - look at how pigmented they show up! The champagne shade is a great inner corner highlighter, I've also used it lightly on my cheekbones which looks lovely.  Second and third along are great for one colour washes and I often wear the with a slick of 'liner for work.
I also swatched the bolder shades over Darling Girl glitter glue to show their full glory, how incredible is that gold?! I usually pair these with matte shades as using them together is a bit too sheeny for my personal taste.

All in all, a brilliant, budget friendly palette - high pigmentation, beautiful texture, staying power and versatility - oh and an absolute bargain, too, what more could you want?!
Price - £3.50

Availability - Some Wilko stores and the Manchester Arndale stand.

Have you tried Essence 'All About Sunrise'? Do you have any other of their eyeshadow palettes? Plan on picking any up?
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

5 comments:

  1. 3.50 ?!?!? Wow, i'll look out for it in the stores. The shadows look so lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this is essence, the pigmentation is so good! Definitely need to pick this up! X
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the pigmentation! essence is a great brand with low prices! really need to check that out.. x www.sparklethiscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This palette is sooo stunning! If I saw this in store I'd totally love to give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this look AMAZING!! The shades look extremely pigmented!!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.