REVIEW - Lush 'Love Lettuce' Fresh Face Mask

/ 2 comments
Want a free Lush face mask? All you have to do to get a free Lush face mask is bring five CLEAN Lush pots into any store, pick your face mask, go to the counter and hand your empty pots over - fantastic! This is a permanent offer, which is fabulous for any Lush junkies and also means those little black pots will get recycled instead of ending up in land fill, win win!
Recently I traded five pots in for 'Love Lettuce', a lavender scented, gray-green pot of goop. The lady in the store told me was best for oily/ combination skin as it helps to moisturise dry areas while controlling sebum production in oily areas, clever, eh? I always ask for advice from the Lush staff - they're the experts after all, always helpful and never pushy. Hands down my favourite shop staff as a company in general.


I wont lie, I was a bit put off seeing as I absolutely loathe the scent of lavender. Seriously. The Summer my Mum decided to plant lavender behind the swing in the garden when I was a kid, I thought she was trying to kill me. That aside, 'Love Lettuce' does have a strong lavender scent, but you don't actually notice it once it's applied (thank God.)

The pot may seem small but a little goes a LONG way. I've used it four times and have barely made a dent. The almond shells give a fantastic scrub as you rub it on, while kaolin sets to work calming down any oily parts and honey and almond oil adds a little moisture to dry areas. Honey is also a great antiseptic, so it could be helping keep blemishes at bay.


After 15 minutes I rinse it off to reveal soft, smooth skin. I then apply a little light moisturiser just to lock in the goodness and my skin is happy as larry.

Overall a simple, fun product ideal for oily - combination skin. I imagine young teens would love this as a special sleep over treat (though at 22, I'm loving it as part of my skincare routine too!)

Trade five empty Lush pots at any store for 'Love Lettuce' or buy it in store or online for the bargain price of £6.25 for 75g of product (seriously, it lasts ages.)

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge fan of lavendar either, but this sounds too good to miss out on!

    Ciara x | Ciara Pocket

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a lovely one but I also despise the smell of lavender and am allergic to it too (which is often a problem in shops like Lush) so this wouldn't be one I would choose personally. I took my five pots back yesterday and got the Oatifix mask x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.