Friday, 10 January 2014

OOTD - Pushing Up Daisies

I'm a little bit daisy obsessed at the moment, which is handy since daisy print seems to be everywhere recently. I've never been a floral girl - either in prints or scents, but I think this may be changing seeing as I also can't stop wearing Marc Jacobs 'Daisy' perfume...daisies everywhere!


Something I wore to take the boyfriend out on Monday - how very modern! We wined (cocktailed) and dined at 'Revolucion de Cuba' before heading off to 'Matt and Phred's' for the blue jam, which was ace. If you ever fancy a chilled out evening of music and a drink or two, definitely check out what's on at 'Matt and Phred's', it wont disappoint.


Cardigans and lace aren't very 'me' either, but for some reason I couldn't pass on this one when I saw it. It's probably the '50s/ rockabilly lover in me!


Naturally, with so many typically 'not me' things, I had to bring it back around with a spikey necklace, fishnets and creepers.


CARDIGAN - Primark
NECKLACE - Primark
DRESS - H&M
TIGHTS - Primark
SLOUCH SOCKS - New Look
CREEPERS - Demonia

All in all a top night - though now I need to find a fellow rum lover I can drag to the 'Havana Club Bar' in the 'Revolucion de Cuba', those rums be callin' my name...

Link me to your last OOTD!


Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

10 comments:

Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt said...

Lovely cardigan, very pretty and girly :o). Xx

Makeup by Candlelight

touchscreensandbeautyqueens said...

You have the nicest clothes :)
India xx
www.touchscreensandbeautyqueens.wordpress.com

daisy walters said...

hahahahaa, my name is Daisy and its embarrassing to ever wear daisy print as everyone assumes I'm trying to be 'cool' lol!!

xxx | daisydaisyxxo

Cin Seven said...

adorable outfit!!

SheerBeauty (Kayla) said...

Love the necklace!

Kayla
sheerbeautyblog.blogspot.com

Leanne Cornelius said...

Love this outfit, the cardigan is adorable. I love how you made it more you too.

My latest outfit post was my New Years Eve outfit. xx

(sorry if I've commented twice, my computer went mad!)

head over heels said...

i love how you've mixed the daisies in with your usual style, it's a fab outfit! x

Beauty's Bad Habit said...

@ Charlotte, thank you!

@ India, thanks, my clothes are mainly ancient/ slightly destroyed though haha

@ Daisy, ahaha, oh dear! I get the same thing when I say my favourite flowers are lilies!

@ Cin, thank you :)

@ Kayla, thanks, Primark jewellery is surprisingly nice sometimes

@ Leanne, thank you :) No worries, I think Blogger goes mad sometimes too!

@ Head Over Heels, thanks :)

Carly said...

I really love your cardigan, it's so pretty! You look lovely :) xxx

Crissy (Dainty Fawn) said...

It's always good to have items that you normally wouldn't wear! I love daisies so cute!! :D

Post a Comment