OOTD - Out with a Bang

/ 12 comments
OOOH WOULD YOU EVER GUESS IT'S 2014?! Because my blog feed sure as Hell hasn't, I feel like I know absolutely everyone's resolutions and plans for the year ahead, it's madness! So I'm not going to bore you with that stuff, just show you what I wore to party into the new year...


I spent the night drinking old school Sailor Jerry's from the days when it tasted like caramel, dancing with my sister/ boyfriend/ friends to a mix of rock and power ballad classics, running away from a guy who looked like Kurt Cobain and stuffing my face with veggie burger. All in all - excellent fun!


Hat - New Look
Vest - Primark
Jumper - Internacionalé
Necklace - Topshop
Bag - Vintage
Skirt - New Look
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Demonia

I felt a bit like somebody from 'Clueless' meets stereotypical American high school 'alt kid' which I guess is a pretty good mix for me!

I hope you all had a great night, and happy new year!

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

12 comments:

  1. Great outfit, I love the skirt from New Look is it recent? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kelly, thanks! I bought it about two months back, they might still have some in stock :)

    @ Cin, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is your room so tidy, woman?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Robyn, haha, you should see what's BEHIND the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Beauty's Bad Habit Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have almost identical skirt from H&M, been wearing it religiously, for the last two weeks with my Iron Maiden T-Shirt, lol, I probably look so lame :D
    ♥, moonchild beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! The skirt is gorgeous. Your room is so lovely and simple as well!
    India xx
    www.touchscreensandbeautyqueens.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Nusa, that sounds like a great pairing! I'm planning on wearing mine with a Misfits top eventually :)

    @ Hola, thanks, enjoying the tartan skirt trend!

    @ touchscreensandbeautyqueens, thank you! Can't take credit for the room though, 'tis the spare room in my parents house :)

    @ cowbiscuits, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The skirt is so cute! I'm loving the tartan trend. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.