Alpro #deskfest Challenge Day 5 (Last Day!)

/ 1 comment
More muesli today, piled with sultanas, Alpro vanilla pouring yoghurt (love this stuff), a few spoonfuls of chopped nuts and a sly little sprinkling of vanilla sugar.
 

Today is the very last day of the Alpro #deskfest challenge and I've quite enjoyed planning out my breakfasts a bit and spying on what everyone else is munching their way through by searching the #deskfest tag. Like I said in my first post, I'm a big believer in breakfasts - I can't even remember the last time I skipped one! The genuinely do set you up for the day.

 
Favourite products of the four I was sent were certainly the pouring yoghurts. The plain yoghurt would also be ideal for savoury cooking and dips, not just breakfast!

Are you big on breakfast too, or do you skip it? Has the #deskfest challenge inspired you to make time for it?

Alpro products are available at all major supermarkets. 

Alpro provided me with some of their products in order to complete this challenge.
 
Bloglovin | Facebook | Hello Cotton | Twitter

1 comment:

  1. The pouring yoghurt looks lovely, very healthy too. I usually skip breakfast as I prefer to have an extra ten minutes in bed but I love breakfast food.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.