Alpro #deskfest Challenge Day 4

/ Leave a Comment
Today I'm making my way to Manchester to meet my sister for lunch (worth braving this snow for!) so I was just going to have fruit and yoghurt, then the muesli started calling my name and, well, you know how it goes...

Sugar free muesli always needs something a bit sweet to stop it tasting utterly plain, so the sweetness today came in the form of dried cranberries. Blueberries because they go with practically any breakfast and a mix of home-made fruits of the forest yoghurt and Alpro vanilla pouring yoghurt.

 A true #deskfest today, as I was also checking train times and trying to pack, all while listening to the awesomeness that is The Black Keys. 
 
 Got any exciting weekend plans? Have you just broken up for Easter, too?
 
Alpro provided me with a selection of their products to complete this challenge.
 
Bloglovin | Facebook | Hello Cotton | Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.