Alpro #deskfest Challenge Day 1

/ 1 comment
I'm one of those strange people who consider breakfast their favourite meal of the day. I know, I know, it's usually not exactly the most exciting but over the years it's become somewhat of a daily ritual for me - there's something quite relaxing and satisfying about it! Earlier in the year I decided to do away with hum drum toast and start eating healthier, more varied breakfasts, so it seemed a perfect fit when Alpro asked me to be part of their #deskfest challenge.


The challenge is to eat five healthy breakfasts, for five days in a row. For me that's no issue - I wouldn't ever consider skipping breakfast, it really is the most important meal of the day! However, a lot of people don't bother - work, kids, hectic lifestyles - I can see why it would be hard to fit in. My advice? Make it the night before, it doesn't take more than five minutes.


 Today my fuel of choice is a banana, yoghurt and blueberry smoothie. Nothing fancy, I just whacked an over ripe banana (don't throw them out - use them in smoothies!), a handful of blueberries, a glug of Alpro plain pouring yoghurt and a slosh of Alpro almond milk in a blending beaker, blended away and hey presto - tasty breakfast.

If you fancy trading in the sugar laden cereals and empty calories of toast, you could win yourself a trip to New York...How? Take a photo of your healthy breakfast and tweet it with the #deskfest hashtag. Easy!

Do you skip breakfast? Are you a sugar puffs person or all about the healthy stuff?

Alpro provided me with some of their own products in order to complete this challenge.
 
Bloglovin | Facebook | Hello Cotton | Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, I don't like blueberry or banana but that actually looks yummy xD I'd do forest fruits I reckon if I made one.

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.