FOTD - Whisper to the Dead

/ 3 comments
Not so long ago, my latest Darling Girl Cosmetics order arrived and last night I finally got to play with the shade which (unexpectedly) stood out to me the most - 'Recently Deceased'. A dirty plum with golden sparkle, this kind of shade suits most people and makes a nice change to black eyeliner when mixed with sealing gel...

[[ My sister bought some bindis for me - pretty! ]]


EYES - TFSI, Darling Girl 'Glitter Glue', Chinovi 'Whisper', Darling Girl 'Recently Deceased', Sleek black and dark aubergine from the Ultra Mattes Darks palette, MAC 'Vanilla' pigment, Collection 2000 pencil eyeliner, mascara.

FACE - Collection 2000 'Lasting Perfection' concealer, No.7 'Beautifully Matte' foundation (the flash back from this is fairly strong - hence the weirdly smooth looking face!), Stargazer bronzer, MAC 'Vanilla' pigment.

LIPS - Barry M 152, random coral Jemma Kidd gloss.

  [[ My hair seems fitting for bonfire night, right?! ]]
 
Sorry about the weird white balance and exposures in these pics, taking pictures in your room at night is ridiculously difficult and I'm out of practise! Also sorry for any strange errors, eczema in your fingertips makes typing a bizarre and painful experience. Yay -_-

On a happier note, it's the most colourful night of the year - bonfire night! I'm mega excited, I love piling layers, squelching through mud to find a decent spot and staring into the sky 'Ooohing' and 'Aaaahing', stealing my boyfriend's warmth and watching my Dad dance to the Christian rap group that play at the show every year. Aaah, traditions :) 
 
What are you lot up to tonight? For the non-Brits, do you have any nights similar to Bonfire Night?
 
Bloglovin | Facebook | Hello Cotton | Twitter

3 comments:

  1. I am loving eyeshadow colours like that at the moment :) I love bonfire night too but am stuck in bed with some flu-like thing at the moment so I can't go see any fireworks! Your hair does indeed seem appropriate haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the bindi. We indians have a festival of holi which is similar to bonfire night =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yiha good to see you back on the track!!! And even though it's very tousled and tangled i really like your hair, you're almost like an afro on the scuplt!!!
    Hope you'll have a great bon fire night!!!
    Oh and also, i loved your beetlejuice look, and for the record you should have all the high fives for beeing green on arms and all!!!/Azure

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.