H&M 'Black Vanilla' Eau De Toilette

/ 1 comment
Fragrances have been on my mind lately, I just have this urge to sniff them all and find 'the one'. Having a signature scent, to me, is important. I like when friends and family always smell the same, it's kinda comforting - is that weird?! Anyway. What I'm getting at is that my urge to sniff everything in a glass bottle right now has lead me to this little gem...

H&M 'Black Vanilla' Eau De Toilette is one of those simple but beautiful scents which anyone who adores a good vanilla scent will fall for. It's soft yet rich, powdery without a hint of musk and sweet without being sickly - an ideal combination. I'd happily wear 'Black Vanilla' to uni/ family meals/ trips out, since it's light enough not to be overpowering. I'd also wear it to clubs/ bars/ concerts since it's rich enough for a night time scent.


The bottle looks a bit cheap, but it's sturdy enough and probably wouldn't look out of place in your handbag or dressing table. Plus - at £2, who cares what it looks like when it smells so gorgeous?!

If 'Black Vanilla' takes your fancy, you'd better snap it up soon - it came through on the receipt as a seasonal item AND it's on sale...which only means one thing...they'll be gone soon!

Available at H&M on sale at £2 for 30ml of product.

1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling they may not have this about anymore but I really want a bottle now. The scent sounds good but really I just like that bottle. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.