EOTD - Glossy, Creased, Glittery Eyes

/ 13 comments
If you're anything like me, creased eyeshadow is a no no. I'm all about eyeshadow primers and long wearing bases! However, I have been liking the disheveled make-up look recently, so decided to try out a creased, glossy eye.


I started with a tiny dab of Garnier BB cream then drew in a thick line of Collection 2000 black pencil eyeliner. I extended the line into my crease and smudged both lines upwards to give a smoked out effect. The same was done to the lower lashline. I took a mini splodge of Bobbypin gloss and gently tapped it over the lid before applying a spattering of Stargazer black glitter over the top.


Smudgey smudgey! I actually like it and think it would be fab for those times when you need to look 'done up' but don't have the time to do a polished make-up. I'd pair this with a sheer dewy base, natural brows, contour and stained lips. Unfortunately I applied this at 10:30pm, so there's no full face to show you!

Are you a messy eye make-up girl or do you prefer something more refined?

13 comments:

  1. For everyday wear I prefer a structured kitten flick eyeline but I think this is a great look for a night out when you don't want to look too girly or pretty. It's very sexy and very undone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want so badly to wear a smudgy, glossy eye... but I want it to be done enough that people to know I did it on *purpose*. I'm scared people will think I just have no idea how to do long-wearing eye makeup and that they will feel sorry for me LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never understood this look, when I put my makeup on, I want it to stay on, and smudge free. and I'm not a fan of gloss anyway, I love matte skin & matte lips =P =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love glossy eyes - and black glitter! - but I'm like Mandy and I'd be scared people thought I didn't know what I was doing! They look gorgeous in photos or on the runway but I wouldn't wear it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look, have you tried the Eyeko Fat Sticks, the black gives a similar effect (then you can add glitter). I tend to out my eye makeup on & never touch up during day, so its looks worn in at end of day, but I quite like it like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the glossiness of this look! It's sort of "rough around the edges", which I like as well. Very cool. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Sometimes a change is a good thing! Love how this turned out! I haven't don't a glossy eye before, but really like how they look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool idea! and maybe you're right, sometimes it's really fitting with creasing!
    and of course the glitter is never wrong! yiha!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your eye make up here, it looks lush! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i know, i am late in commenting to this.
    i saw it before and it was lodged in my google reader but i took a break off commenting in february. This is such a gorgeous look and very fashiony-editorialy- catwalk as well xx
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Messy but refined.....I think this looks really neat!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.