Whoopie Mess

/ 8 comments
A few days ago I tested out Leanne's recipe for whoopie pies. Hers looked epic, mine tasted...bland. That's the one thing about cooking with cocoa powder, no matter what, it always tastes 'meh' to me. If I made these again, I'd add copious amounts of chocolate chips. Nothing beats actual chocolate!


I broke up some of the biscuits...pies...mini cakes...whoopies? Whatever they are and piled cream on top, microwaved for about 25 seconds and sprinkled cocoa powder on top. OM NOM NOM. Whoopie mess!

8 comments:

  1. that looks so tasty! I need to make it! (if you're finding cocoa powder 'meh' try cadbury hot chocolate powder instead, its just a tad sweeter)

    :)

    x
    www.littlestagg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooah, that is some pile of sugar! lol I think I gained 5 lbs looking at the picture. heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.my. this looks amazing.
    eeevc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoopies are great! Your impromptu dessert looks pretty darn yummy, too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOD. I am literally drooling. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugh... shouldn't have read this post with my cup of coffee in front of me and a little but of hunger in my stomach! now i want his and go om nom nom nom! hehe!;) //Azure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness those are amazing! I'm so hungry now!!!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.