John Frieda Youtube Tutorials!

/ Leave a Comment
Ever since starting #missionmermaid, I've become a bit of a hair tutorial junkie. I love watching them on Youtube and thinking 'MY HAIR WILL BE LONG ENOUGH TO DO THAT...EVENTUALLY!' and marvelling at all the fabulous styles. I've been watching John Frieda's Youtube channel since the 'Precision Foam' blogger demos and recently stumbled upon the tutorials...




I love how the stylists and colour experts really explain the choices they are making, the products they're using and how the techniques they're putting to action. I kinda fell in love with this 'California Waves' tutorial after being linked to it - now that is a #missionmermaid style if I ever saw one!

Do you watch hair tutorials? What do you think to John Frieda's videos?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.