FOTD - Mermaid, Meet Merman!

/ 17 comments
Continuing in my bid to get back in to colour, I added some of my favourite EVER turquoise into a neutral look.


EYES - UDPP, Darling Girl 'Glitter Glue', Sleek shimmery champagne from 'Storm' palette, Fyrinnae 'Polar Bear', Shiro Cosmetics 'Shall Not be Mourned, Natural Collection 'Sea Shell', Collection 2000 felt tip eyeliner, mascara.

FACE - Illamasqua 'Matte Primer', No.7 'Beautifully Matte' foundation, Collection 2000 'Lasting Perfection' concealer, Collection 2000 face powder, Sleek 'Sahara' blush, Fyrinnae 'Centre Stage' highlighter.

LIPS - Concealer (booo hiss - I left all my lippies at uni!), Bobby Pin gloss.

Merman eyes to match my (almost...kinda) mermaid hair :) I'm seeing how far the turquoise dye will fade before it becomes a disgusting shade of green. I'd really quite like a paler colour, so we'll see if it actually suits me.

What eye colours are you loving lately?

17 comments:

  1. I love it and especially your hair!
    Your previous posts inspired me to buy some directions but then i got a job that doesn't permit me to have nice hair colours like blue or purple so now i'm waiting til summer for some colourful hair!
    Have just been wearing neutrals recently- boring aha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! i'm loving the colors !! somehow matches with your background haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks gorgeous, really suits you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like to use coloured eyeliners/shadows on my lower lashline on more lazy days =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove that eye look on you. Gorgeous!

    Slightly off topic, I ordered Illamasqua Kontrol the other day and thought of your blog - you pull it off beautiful and give me inspiration to wear unusual shades of lipstick with confidence!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the colour of your hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a pop of colour on an otherwise neutral look and your hair looks gorgeous!

    beautifulsmudges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The liner goes perfectly with you hair! I love it - it makes me want to try teal/aqua streaks. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Du bist total hüpsch
    bin leserin
    besuche mich auch
    kiss
    AnaLin

    ReplyDelete
  10. perfect eotd, just understated elegance and goes ever so well with your current highlight of colour , love it. dang, your eyeliner work is perfect
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the liner! It adds a little bit extra to the neutral eyes. Great match for your hair, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your eye colour looks friggin insane here! Love the matching hair and lower lashline ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  13. this looks so hot on you, love that it coordinates wtih the hair :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definately one of my favorite color combos! And those eyebrows...FIERCE!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.