Boots Star Gift this Week!

/ 2 comments
Each week on the run up to Christmas, Boots have been offering fab deals on certain products that they think would make awesome, brownie-point-winning gifts. Being a savvy Christmas shopped has never been easier, so it seems!

This week's 'Star Gift' is the FCUK 'The Woman Has it All' Overnight Bag, slashed from £45 to just £22 - bargain!

 [[ Images sourced from the Boots website ]]

* Faux leather bag with inside compartments for phone, keys etc.
* 300ml FCUK Body Wash with skin loving almond oil.
* 200ml FCUK Body Wash to gently buff away dead skin.
* 200ml FCUK Body Butter with almond oil and shea butter to nourish and smooth skin.
* 150ml FCUK Body Spray with the signature, fruity, oriental FCUK scent.

I'd say this was perfect for any lady who likes a bit of a pampering session every now and then! I've had FCUK sets in the past and personally love the signature FCUK scent - it's 'grown up' without being mothballs and roses (y'know what I mean...) I'm sure the bag would go appreciated too, not to my personal taste but I've seen similar selling for ridiculous amounts in popular shops - so I'm guessing they're rather fashionable...Right? Riiiight? #Idon'tpayattentiontotrends

Sound good? Hurry up, then, because this offer ends in store at the end of the day on the 8th.

Boots offered to send me this FCUK set as well as to another blogger of my choice. I thought both sets should go to people in need of a bit of kindness and pampering, so forwarded 'my' set on to somebody else.

2 comments:

  1. Damn, this is a good deal! Thanks for posting about this. Sometimes I tend to ignore half of Boots and just look for Soap&Glory and 17 Cosmetics. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn i would call it a Super Awesome Deal ^_^!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.