Along the way I learnt some valuable (and some not so valuable) little lessons...
1. If you don't know where you're going, pretend you do.
2. I feel festive all through the year - not just Christmas time!
3. It's rare to find a Londoner in London.
4. Cheap chardonnay is an awful idea.
5. Cheap chardonnay is an excellent idea.
6. Chocolate, coconut and cream crepes are delicious...just don't drip the sauce down yourself!
7. Bubble tea is the bomb diggity.
8. Astronaut food tastes like muesli.
9. Seaweed is a very versatile form of plant life.
10. Market sellers are scary, 'MIXNMATCHCHINESELOVELY?!'
11. J'ai eu trop de vin.
12. Spur of the moment decisions are always the best kind.
I had so much fun and can't wait to visit again! Hopefully I can meet some of you lovely lot next time :)