New #bbloggers Host!

/ 1 comment
Since starting uni, I've had zero time to sit down each week and sort out #bbloggers polls, posts, topics etc etc. My course has been SO MUCH more intense than I expected and spare time is a major luxury. I don't think it's fair on you guys to have to scramble around for a topic each week because I'm too busy to organise it 'properly', so Nykki kindly stepped up to be the new #bbloggers host.

Nykki will be running #bbloggers in much the same way I did, you can find all of the information here.

Many thanks to those who helped to arrange chats while I was otherwise occupied, those who participate each week, forward ideas and get stick in!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear your too busy, thanks fro everything you have done for #bbloggers xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.