This Week's #bbloggers Topic Is...

/ 2 comments
Blogging and Family/ Friends
Do your family and friends know about your blog?  How do they react to it? Do you keep your blog private?

 [[ Source. ]]

This week's #bbloggers Twitter chat is a topic that doesn't often get touched on - blogging and family/ friends. Share your experiences of how those around you think of your blog, OR if you prefer to keep it a secret share your reasons as to why.

Search the #bbloggers hashtag at 8pm GMT to join in!

2 comments:

  1. Great topic! So interesting! Can't wait for it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only my close friends and some of my family know about my blog. At first when I told my mom about it she thought I was just wasting my time. But after I received free makeup and a free flat iron to review she changed her mind. GREAT topic!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.