NOTD - Blue Glitter and Flakies

/ 14 comments
You ever do your nails and just *not know* when to stop? I do. Which resulted in this rather...interesting paint job. I really can't decide if it's outright ugly or pretty awesome! It reminds me of those pencils you had as a kid which changed colour with the heat of your hand - they were textured like lizard skin and I thought they were the best thing ever (I kinda still do.)


Dark Navy - MUA (no idea of the shade number, but it's the only dark sparkly blue they have.)
Blue Glitter - Techniques blue glitter
Flakies - GOSH 'Rainbow'
Holo Glitter - Barry M 'Hologram'

Ugly or awesome?

14 comments:

  1. I actually really like it! Need to get Gosh rainbow :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's pretty! Kinda looks like your background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love it - I am a fan of piling nail polishes on and not knowing when to stop too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty awesome actually, I thought it was just one colour when I saw the mini photo on my blogroll!

    http://athingforbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the explosion of the solar system from space. Awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. no doubt: awesome, awesome and yeah, pretty awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this looks super cool! I like the orange peaking out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually really love it. Looks kind of like your background. Super pretty, and glittery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's awesome :) Love it! I have to try to do something like this soon!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.