Today is my birthday! I'm now 20 years young and it seems so bizarre that I am no longer a teenager! I've been loving life lately, for the very first time I feel that I'm on the right path and know I have an amazing future ahead of me. So, here is what has been making me so happy lately!
1. TREACLE TOFFEE. Need I explain?! We've found the local sweet shop...We also found three market stalls which sell sweets and a 'Coffee and Toffee' shop! Sugar fixes - sorted.
2. SET UP. Finally found a photography set up which works in my dingy, dark little room. I think I'll make a collapsible infinity curve to replace the pad though - it's getting rather ragged now!
3. UNI. Dancing, drinking, laughing, getting talked into pole dancing lessons - y'know, the usual.
4. AL. Al is my inflatable dinosaur. I told my Dad I'd only make him a glass of Vimto if he bought a dinosaur for me. And so he did. Anyway - I actually meant to say that this shelf pretty much sums me up! Dinosaur, Sweden's finest and shiny things!
5. LEARNING. I'd forgotten how much I love learning. It sounds silly, but my brain hasn't actually had a challenge since leaving secondary school! We have SO MUCH new stuff to learn and I'm like a kid again - fascinated by everything. Mainly software - Maya, Premier Pro, Nuke, After Effects, Final Cut etc etc (anyone work with these?! Tweet me!) Also, anyone studying film, animation or games design? Tweet me!
Right now as you read this, I'll be sat in class learning about UVs in 3D modelling - ooosht geek supreme. I love my course! Straight home from uni today, then out in Manchester for a proper rock and metal night of madness :) What are you guys doing for Halloween?! What are you dressing up as?!
Powered by Blogger.