I make no secret of the fact that I'm ridiculously unfashionable. To me, fashion just seems like a bizarre charade - to always be trying to catch up with the fashionistas. It's a race you can't win. You can't even catch up. If you follow fashion you will always be one step behind.
So it's quite biazrre that I actually LIKE quite a few trends, lately. With that in mind, here is what I have been lusting after...
1. Mondo Hi Soled Creepers - £70 - TUK Shoes
2. Black Lace Top Hold-ups - £8 - Topshop
3. Gold Wire Ball Studs - £6.50 - Dorothy Perkins
4. Teal Skinny Belt - £5 - Dorothy Perkins
5. Sleeveless Animal Shirt - £14.50 - New Look
6. North Coast Mens T-shirt - £10 - Peacocks
7. Flashing Lights Boots - £116 - Irregular Choice
8. Black Pleated Chiffon Maxi Skirt - £16.50 - eBay
I rarely buy clothes so you could say that I don't notice which 'trend set' I fall in to, but I'm glad to see that my inner goth kid is clearly still going strong! I LOVE the chiffon skirt, it's rather new romantic and would look awesome with any style of top. The earrings are very me indeed - you know Pat Butcher? She's my earring idol. I kid you not. Now my ears aren't (as) stretched, I'd love to build a collection of slightly garish, chunky studs which would rival hers. Mens tops from Peacocks are a staple for me, I just hack off the arms and neck and hey presto - oversized womens top. They're cheap, decent quality and last ages - perfect! As for the Irregular Choice boots...just look...look at them. LOOK AT THEM. How hot?! Now breathe...
What's on your wardrobe wishlist?
Powered by Blogger.