BBHB Got a Makeover!

/ 11 comments
I was extreeeemely bored with my old layout, truth be told it had only ended up looking how it did because I'm rather uncreative when it comes to HTML and utterly useless at CSS... Plus, it takes me ages to settle on a design I actually like!



So, welcome to the 'new look' Beauty's Bad Habit Blog - space, stars, zebras and make-up, far more 'me', don't you think?

Also, thanks Maria of Miss Drifted Snow White CSS queen for helping me out and somehow not crawling through my screen to bash me over the head every time I panicked about something not working. Patience of a saint!

11 comments:

  1. love it :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the space background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love the new layout. it stayed clean and uncluttered, just like the old one. i love the sky behind it as well. perfect and relaxing. the only thing which, is (for me, cos i am fussy like that) is:
    - the menu bar, i think i would center it a bit
    - the fact that there seems to be 3 columns, but that the 3rd column on the right is not being used? is that right?
    - the give and support makeup doesnt fit in the narrow column and would need resizing maybe? xx
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The layout is great:) Glad you were able to decide on a layout, cause we all know how hard that is :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww hunni it looks great!! im glad i could help you :) you know where to find me if you want any other help :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks amazing! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the background its really pretty, loving the new layout :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys! I'm a sucker for anything space-ish/ cosmic and of course the zebras had to stay haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.