1. E.L.F Cream Eyeliner, £3.50 - When I first reviewed this, I wasn't the biggest fan and only picked it up again once I ran out of my Kryolan liquid eyeliner! It is perfect for smudgey, smokey eyeliner with some serious staying powder.
2. Barry M Nail Paints, £2.99 - A constant favourite, these are the only polishes I buy again and again! Most are opaque within two coats and stay chip free for roughly three days (which for me is a miracle).
[[ Shiro Cosmetics 'S.S. Anne' // Darling Girl Cosmetics 'Cider' // Shiro Cosmetics 'Golem' ]]
3. Indie Company Eyeshadows - Ok, ok, a bit of a cheat, I confess! I love buying eyeshadows from indie companies since A) They're generally excellent quality B) They're very affordable and C) You can get some stunning, unique shades you wouldn't find elsewhere! Right now I'm loving these three I've swatches above.
4. Beauty UK 'Sweet 16' Lip Lust*, £2.99 - A sheer, pinky, slightly pearly gloss with a non-sticky formula. Perfect for lazy make-up days, quick touch ups and layering over lipsticks.
5. Barry M Lip Paints, £4.49 - Barry M lip paints can be hit and miss, though generally they have a wonderful, smooth formula with decent pigmentation. My top three would be Shocking Pink, Vintage Rose and the 'Magic' paint.
What are your favourite beauty/ make-up products for £5 or less?
* Received free for review purposes.