Ah, Spring is upon us and I deem this the perfect season to talk about undoubtedly my favourite make-up product - lipstick. 'I'm skipping the 'true coral' and 'bright orange' trends because quite honestly I hate wearing them on my lips. Instead I'm going for pinks and peaches, which in my opinion suit the colours of the season (white, neons, mint green, turquoise) so much better!
1. Barry M '152' - Creamy, pinkish plum.
2. Barry M '101' - Super pale marshmallow (only to lighten other shades!)
3. MAC 'Honeylove' - Peachy, nude beige.
4. OCC 'Trick' - Brown toned peach.
5. Shu Uemura 'BG 942' - Sheer peachy beige.
6. Clinique 'Coral Crush' - Vivid, orange-coral.
7. MAC 'Toxic Tale' - Vivid red-coral.
8. Barry M '147' - Pale pink-coral.
9. MUA 'Shade 13' - Vibrant violet-pink.
10. Barry M '145' - Bright pink.
Which colours take your eye? Are you lusting after any particular lippies this Spring?