Even though I rarely buy make-up these days, starting project 10 pan has been really getting to me! The temptation to buy things booms when you know you can't, right?! Recently I've been oggling these goodies and wishing I could get my paws on them...
1. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush in 'Gentle', £14.50 from Beautique.
2. Girls with Attitude 'Classic' false lashes, £5 from GirlswithAttitude.
3. Japonesque 36 well Lip Palette, £21.50 from Gurumakeupemporium.
4. MAC 'Blue Brown' pigment, £15.50 from MAC.
5. Various Nyx Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils, £2.99 each from love-makeup.
6. Jemma Kidd Blushwear Creme Cheek Colour in 'Paw Paw' and 'Guava', £13 from BeautyBay.
7. YSL Rouge Volupte 'Peach Passion', £22 from Debenhams.
8. Benefit 'Dr Feelgood', £21.50 from Benefit
9. Silk Naturals Eyelash Conditioning Gel, $5.95 from Silk Naturals.
Want, want, want! No, neeeed - I am a make-up junkie, after all!
What is on your wishlist lately? Have you tried anything on mine?
Powered by Blogger.