[[ My top 5 ]]
1) Rimmel 'Stay Matte' powder, £3.99. A decent pressed powder which keeps my oily skin somewhere between matte and dewy all day. Buffs into the skin easily for a natural finish. It's usually about six months before I need to buy a new one. Available from Boots or Superdrug.
2) Prestige liquid eyeliner, £5.49. I've been buying this since I was about 15, I remember learning to apply eyeliner with it, sat with a shaky hand on my bed wobbling over everywhere. It didn't take me too long to learn how to get a nice sleek line with Prestige liquid eyeliners, the felt tip style applicator makes it so easy. Bold, solid colour in one stroke - fantastic! I currently have THREE in my eyeliner draw :S Oops...Available from Boots.
[[ Sleek 'Bad Girl', 'Storm' and 'Original' palettes ]]
3) Sleek i-divine palettes, £5.99. I think EVERY UK make-up junkie owns at least one of these. There was a point that I owned six...I've since whittled it down to three. Twelve intensely pigmented eyeshadow colours in one slim, discreet palette with a huge mirror for less than £10? Yes please! Available from Superdrug or the Sleek website.
4) MUA eyeshadow in 'Shade 4', £1. Ok, ok, I know to most of you it will just look like a boring, medium brown, matte eyeshadow - but to others, it will look like the perfect eyebrow shade. I've been using this to fill in my eyebrows since the range first came out across most Superdrug stores and it's been ideal. Not too red, not too yellow, how lucky to find your 'holy grail' eyebrow product for only £1! Available from Superdrug.
[[ Topshop cream blushes ]]
5) Topshop cream blush, £6. Yeah, Topshop isn't a drugstore, it sells pretty clothes and shoes any poor, jobless student couldn't afford, but the make-up is very affordable indeed. The cream blushes are stunning - love the colour range, texture and staying power. In all honesty, I'd like to own them all! Available from Topshop.
I'd also like to give GOSH 'Velvet Touch' foundation primer and Collection 2000 'Matt + Minerals' honourable mentions :)
Do we share any favourites? Anything here you want to try out? What are your top five drugstore products? Check out the tags for reviews and FOTDs using products from the same brands.
(P.S) Anyone else from the UK feel weird calling Boots and Superdrug 'drugstores'? It's very American/ Canadian, but seems a universal blogging and youtubing language for 'affordable'.