FOTD - Balmy Bronze

/ 11 comments
I've had a 'thing' about warm metallic eyeshadow lately, they're so easy to work with! Plus, that added gleam means that even the simplest of looks become something a little more special...



EYES - UDPP, Victoria Jackson brown cream eyeliner, Too Faced 'Sweet Cream', Too Faced 'Sugar Cookie', Too Faced 'Bronze', mascara

FACE - GOSH primer, Kryolan Ultra Foundation (as concealer), Collection 2000 Matt + Minerals foundation, Revlon Photoready foundation, Rimmel powder, The Balm 'Hot Mama' blush, Ben Nye 'Natural' and 'Teracotta' blush, Sleek 'Peach Glo' palette.

LIPS - Shu Uemura BG942, MAC 'Honeylove'

I'd have loved to pop some full, wispy falsies on - but alas, I do not own any :/ However, I did spot some Ardell ones in TK Max yesterday... I also sighted a NYX 'Caribbean' eyeshadow palette for about £5; it might be worth going having a nosy around if you have a TK Max nearby - the beauty section is a winner recently!

What's the last beauty product you bought? Have you spotted any beauty bargains lately?

11 comments:

  1. This is such a simple look. But it looks so amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love your eyebrows!!! Lovely, simple makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look! I love metallic bronzes, it adds a little sparkle to an everyday look.

    Last purchase: gingerbread body lotion from tk maxxx. Trust me when I say it smells absoloutley gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My TK Maxx has a shit beauty section. I miss my old one :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. My god i literally spend at least an hour going through the beauty section at tkmaxx whenever i visit! Last time i was there i picked up two Benefit lipglosses for €5 each and a tigi hair smoothing balm for €1! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. TK Maxx is such a hit and miss kinda place :( Mine is absolutely rubbish LOL

    But love the FOTD :)

    Kaushal xx
    www.Beauty-Fulfilled.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwh this is so gorgeous, simple and glowy :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look. All my fave colors :D

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look - I want your eyebrows!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.