Bobbi Brown 'Red Carpet Glamour' Event

/ 2 comments
"Bobbi Brown is hosting an exclusive Red Carpet Glamour event at Selfridges Manchester Exchange on Thursday 28 October from 6 – 8pm.
On the evening you will have the chance to preview the latest Bobbi Brown collection, receive expert advice from Bobbi Brown’s global stylist Hannah Martin and experience treatment worthy of a red carpet star.
Hannah will be on hand throughout the evening to share her A-list beauty tips and demonstrate how to incorporate this season’s trends into your look.
You can also enjoy a glass of champagne in the luxurious Moët bar before leaving with a gorgeous goody bag.
Tickets are £10, which is redeemable against Bobbi Brown purchases made on the evening. For more information or to book please call 0161 838 0522 or visit the Bobbi Brown counter in store. "
(Info from Selfridges site.)
I think it sounds like an excellent evening, especially for beauty bloggers! I know Bobbi Brown is known for the whole 'be a more polished version of you, uber neutral, middle aged business woman' look - but really, it wouldn't be so hard to get something a bit more...inventive out of their range.
I'd definitely go if I could, but the 28th is my birthday and I'll be in Preston partying with the finest :) Let me know if you end up going!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for the info. Sounds great! I know what you mean about Bobbi Brown and their middle aged business look! But I do really love their products!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.