Upcoming reviews....

/ Leave a Comment
I ordered from three companies on the same day, the packages arrived one day after another! This makes for a happy Lily!

Fyrinnae - lip lustres.
Heavenly Naturals - eyeshadows.
Glamour Doll Eyes - eyeshadows.

I also ordered a 'review kit' from Hi-Fi Cosmetics, I'm curious after all of the swatches/ reviews I've seen of them and thought I'd add to them! I also ordered a review kit from Mixology Make-up, I've seen mixed reviews for this company so I can't wait to see how their products are myself.

I like the idea of review kits - youtube gurus and bloggers can receive a few products for next to nothing in return for review/ tutorial consideration. I'm constantly trying to find my 'new Fyrinnae' - if you've seen me about before Youtube, you'll know I'm pretty loyal to them - and these kits are a great way to do that. PLUS it means I get to help out an indie company and anyone curious about their products - excellent!

I'll do the main review as a youtube video, and do summary posts here along with swatches :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.