Illamasqua 'Elementals' contest - Entry 1

/ 5 comments
FIRE!
FIRE!
FIRE!

It's about 1000 degrees in England right now (well, probably not, but it feels like it), so fire seemed the most fitting element to choose! I used lizards/ demons as inspiration, since they somehow enjoy the heat...I also made the horns myself :) I'll be making a video about creating horns nearer Halloween. I love them!

*** Pictures are clickable! ***



[[ All Kryolan aqua colours, Ben Nye red, Yaby black ]]

Lots of fun! Sorry though, curious folk, there shall be no tutorial (far too many steps), but if you're familiar with face painting, you could easily pick out how I did it :) I WILL however, post a video with pics soon to my youtube!



5 comments:

  1. AMAZING! that is incredible, well done you.

    Bx

    beautyh2t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amazing!!! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fire make up rocks!!! I keep my fingas xed for ya, as I'll totally suck with my looks. I'm no pro. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!

    Mylanqolia, have you entered? Everyone's got a chance :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally! I am back online and just wanted to acknowledge the entry! Apologies for the delay! Moving house sucks, but trying to get internet connected sucks even more... Please bear with me - we have had some fabulous entries so judging will be difficult, but keep checking my blog for the finalists!
    MizzWorthy x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.